info4africa's Advisory Board is made up of the following members of the University of KwaZulu-Natal College and Executive Management as well as key strategic partners:
- the Dean and Head of the School of Applied Human Sciences (Chairperson);
- the Executive Director of the University of KwaZulu-Natal Foundation;
- the Directors of affiliated organisations that have entered into memorandums of understanding with the Centre. Membership will be as deemed appropriate by the Advisory Board;
- co-opted members as deemed necessary by the Management Committee;
- the School of Applied Human Sciences Manager;
- the School of Applied Human Sciences Financial Administrator; and
- the Director of the Centre (ex-officio).
The Advisory Board works in conjunction with the Management Committee to:
- provide the overall vision and guidance to the Centre’s programme;
- monitor and evaluate progress of the Centre;
- approve the Annual Budget of the Centre;
- review and endorse the Annual Report and Annual Financial Statements (and Management Accounts) of the Centre;
- receive progress reports from the Director on grant-related activities and other matters at each Board Meeting.